- 1 red bell pepper, cut lengthwise in half, seeds removed keeping stem attached
- 4 oz. ground turkey
- 2 cups baby spinach leaves
- ½ cup cooked couscous
- ½ tsp. ground cumin
- 2 Tbs. reduced-fat feta cheese
- Preheat oven to 425. Place pepper halves, cut side up on baking sheet and coat peppers with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside. Heat large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat.
- Cook turkey 3-4 minutes until no longer pink. Add spinach, couscous and cumin and cook 2-3 minutes until spinach just wilts, adding 1-2 Tbs. water to prevent sticking. Stir in feta. Spoon into prepared pepper halves.
- Cover with foil and bake 15 minutes. Remove foil and bake 5 minutes longer until pepper is soft and filling is hot.
Kategorien & Tags
Foto: Pankrath, Tobias