- 3 slices eggplant
- 3 oz. ground turkey
- ¼ cup chopped mushrooms
- 1/3 cup low fat cottage cheese
- 1 Tbs. grated Parmesan cheese
- ¼ tsp. Italian seasoning
- 4 Tbs. low carb tomato sauce
- 1 Tbs. low fat mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup baby spinach leaves.
- Brown eggplant in skillet coated with cooking spray. Cook turkey and mushrooms in skillet, until browned. Stir together cottage cheese, Parm & herbs; season with salt and pepper. Place eggplant on greased baking sheet; top with cheese mixture, turkey, and cover with sauce.
- Top one stack with mozzarella. Bake in 400ºF oven 5 min, or till cheese melts. Stack slices, with cheese topped slice on top. Serve with spinach.
Kategorien & Tags
Foto: Pankrath, Tobias