- Serves 4
- 1 butternut squash
- about 24 fresh sage leaves
- 4 tbsp cold pressed rapeseed oil
- 50 g butter
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Cut the butternut squash in half, scoop out and discard the seeds. Peel the squash and cut into chunks or thin wedges. Chop about one-third of the sage leaves. Heat the oil in a large frying pan and add the whole sage leaves.
- Cook for 1¬–2 minutes until crispy, remove from the pan and drain on kitchen paper. Add the butter to the pan and stir in the chopped sage. Add the squash and cook over a low heat for 15–20 minutes or until the squash is tender.
- Serve the squash with the juices from the pan, poured over and garnish with the crispy fried sage leaves.
Kategorien & Tags
Foto: Wolf, Nadine