- 3 cups cauliflower florets
- 3 Tbs. reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1 scallion, chopped (3 Tbs.)
- 6 oz. beef cubes
- 1 tsp. flour
- ½ cup chopped carrot
- ½ cup chopped red onion
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- ½ cup reduced-sodium beef broth
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- ½ tsp. fresh thyme
- Preheat oven to 425 F. Bring pot of salted water to a boil. Add cauliflower and cook 5-7 minutes until tender. Drain. Add cauliflower back to pot. With potato masher, mash cauliflower and cream cheese until well mashed.
- Stir in scallion. Season with salt and pepper. Season beef with salt and pepper and toss with flour. Heat large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat. Cook beef, carrot and onion 5-7 minutes or until beef is golden and vegetables are tender.
- Add broccoli, broth, Worcestershire sauce and thyme. Cook 3-4 minutes until liquid is slightly thickened. Spoon beef mixture into a 3-cup oven proof dish. Top with cauliflower mixture and coat top with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place on baking sheet and bake 20 minutes or until top is golden brown and beef mixture is hot.
Kategorien & Tags
Foto: Pankrath, Tobias