- 2 large carrots, cut into 3” x ½” lengths
- dash cayenne pepper
- 6 oz. ground turkey
- 1 large scallion, chopped,
- 3 Tbs. 1 Tbs. plus ½ tsp. low-carb ketchup, divided
- 1 slice reduced-fat Swiss cheese
- 2 Tbs. low-fat greek-style yogurt
- ½ tsp. low-carb sweet relish
- ½ cup sauerkraut
- ¼ tsp. caraway seeds
- Preheat oven to 425 F. Place carrots on baking sheet and coat well with nonstick cooking spray. Season with salt and dash cayenne pepper. Bake 10 minutes until golden brown, stirring once half way through cooking.
- Meanwhile, in bowl combine turkey, scallion and 1 Tbs. ketchup. Form into patty. Heat grill pan coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat. Cook burger 5-6 minutes per side until cooked through.
- Top with cheese during last 1 minute of cooking; set aside. In small bowl combine remaining ½ tsp. ketchup, yogurt and relish. In another small bowl combine sauerkraut and caraway seeds. Serve burger with yogurt and sauerkraut.
Kategorien & Tags
Foto: Pankrath, Tobias