- 1 pound fresh stir-fry vegetables such as asparagus, broccoli, cauliflower, mushrooms, multicolored bell peppers, red and white onions, and zucchini, cut up
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Salt freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup pizza sauce or tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons olive relish or tapenade
- 2 tablespoons sundried-tomato bits
- One 12-inch or 10-ounce prepared thin whole wheat pizza crust
- 1/2 cup finely shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese (2 ounces)
- Heat oven to 425°F. Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until hot; coat with cooking spray. Add vegatebles and garlic; stir-fry (really sauté) 2 to 5 minutes, or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper if desired. Combine pizza sauce, olive relish, and sundried-tomato bits. Spread over pizza crust; top with cooked vegetables and cheese. Bake pizza directly on oven rack 10 to 15 minutes, or until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted.
- Cut pizza into 8 wedges.
Kategorien & Tags
Foto: Bonanni, Florian